Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Cream Corn Stew Made with Canned Corn recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Cream Corn Stew Made with Canned Corn recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Cream Corn Stew Made with Canned Corn recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. Having said that, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Almonds typically give you a general increased sense of well-being.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy cream corn stew made with canned corn recipe. You can have easy cream corn stew made with canned corn using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Cream Corn Stew Made with Canned Corn:
- Provide 1 packages of Chicken (thigh or breast).
- Provide 4 medium of Potatoes.
- Use 2 of Onions.
- You need 1 of Carrot.
- Take 1 of Corn or mixed vegetables.
- You need 4 tbsp of Flour.
- Get 1 can of ★Canned corn (creamed corn).
- Prepare 400 ml of ★Milk.
- Take 2 1/2 cup of ★Water.
- Take 3 of cubes ★Soup stock cubes.
Steps to make Easy Cream Corn Stew Made with Canned Corn:
- Cut the chicken, potatoes, carrot, and onions into bite sized pieces..
- This recipe uses a can of creamed corn..
- Heat a deep pot and add butter (or vegetable oil). Melt the butter and stir fry the chicken. Lightly season with salt and pepper, add the vegetables and stir fry well..
- Turn off the heat and add flour. Mix well to coat everything with the flour..
- When the flour is completely stirred in, add the ★ ingredients and stir..
- Now turn on the heat. Boil until the meat and vegetables are cooked through and continue cooking until the stew is thickened..
- Keep the heat at low to medium low. Stir once in a while, scraping the bottom of the pot to prevent scorching..
- Taste, and add salt and pepper if the flavor isn't strong enough. If it's too strong, add milk or water to dilute..
- Finally, stir in corn or mixed vegetables..
If you find this Easy Cream Corn Stew Made with Canned Corn recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.