Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Corn Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Corn Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken corn soup recipe. You can have chicken corn soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Corn Soup:
- You need 425 grams of Canned Corn, preferably with cream..
- You need 2 tbsp of Water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of Diced chicken.
- Use 2 of Eggs.
- Get 3 cup of Chicken Stock (I used beef as I didn't have chicken, but it works as well.).
- Get 1 of Coriander for garnish.
Steps to make Chicken Corn Soup:
- Add the stock, corn and chicken into a saucepan to boil..
- Once it has boiled, stir in the cornstarch after mixing it with the water.
- Leave it to simmer for around two minutes before cracking the eggs over the pot..
- Stir to mix and serve with coriander..
If you find this Chicken Corn Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.