Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Coconut Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Coconut Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai coconut chicken soup recipe. To cook thai coconut chicken soup you need 20 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Coconut Chicken Soup:
- Use 1/2 cup of chicken boiled and shredded.
- Take 1 of capsicum sliced.
- Take 5-6 of beans chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of green peas.
- Use 1/2 cup of shredded cabbage.
- Use 2 tbsp of spring onions chopped.
- Prepare 5-6 cloves of garlic minced.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ginger grated or paste.
- Use 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Get 1 tsp of mixed herbs.
- Prepare 4-5 of dry lemon grass stalks broken to pieces.
- You need 2 tbsp of coriander chopped.
- Get 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Take 2 tsp of soya sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of green chilli sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of thick coconut cream.
- Use 1 tbsp of cornflour.
- Get 1 tbsp of refined oil.
Steps to make Thai Coconut Chicken Soup:
- Boil chicken pieces with little salt and 1 cup water.Shred the pieces and reserve stock.Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and stir fry minced garlic to light golden brown.Add shredded ginger and toss.Add chopped vegetables and chicken stock alongwith the shredded chicken.Add 1.5 cups water and boil.Add mixed herbs,lemon grass,soya sauce,chilli sauce,salt and black pepper.Add the coconut milk and boil.Make a slurry of cornflour and add it to the soup.Sprinkle lemon juice..
- Remove the lemon grass stalks before serving.Garnish with fresh chopped coriander and thick coconut cream.Serve piping hot coconut chicken soup as an appetiser or with noodles as a full meal..
If you find this Thai Coconut Chicken Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.