Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect My Favourite Spicy Chicken Coconut Curry 👩🍳 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Favourite Spicy Chicken Coconut Curry 👩🍳 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Favourite Spicy Chicken Coconut Curry 👩🍳 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, merely making a few modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can see results without removing foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my favourite spicy chicken coconut curry 👩🍳 recipe. To cook my favourite spicy chicken coconut curry 👩🍳 you need 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My Favourite Spicy Chicken Coconut Curry 👩🍳:
- Prepare 2 tbls of Olive oil.
- Get 1 of Large Onion diced.
- Use 1 tbls of Tumeric.
- Take 1/2 tsp of dried Ginger or 1/2 inch grated fresh Ginger.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin.
- Get 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- You need 2 of Garlic cloves crushed.
- Take 1 tsp of Hot Red Chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Corriander.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 2 of heaped tbls Medium Curry Powder.
- You need 4 of small Curry leaves.
- Provide 2 Tsp of Mango Chutney.
- Take 8 of Chicken thighs remove skin + Bone cut into bite size pieces.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Chicken Stock.
- Prepare 1 of 400 mils tin Coconut Milk.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Double Cream.
- Get 1/4 Cup of frozen sweet peas.
- Use 1 of heaped tsp Corn flour mixed 4 tbls water to make thicker (opt).
- You need of Enough Basmati rice for 4 people.
Steps to make My Favourite Spicy Chicken Coconut Curry 👩🍳:
- Heat up the oil using 1 tbls, then add the onions and garlic + Ginger fry for 1 minute.
- Add the other tbls oil,Then add all the dry spices Tumeric, Garam Masala, Cumin, cayenne pepper, Corriander, Red Chilli powder, Medium Curry Powder also add the chicken turn the heat down to medium turn it all over and mix until all the chicken is coloured..
- Mix and cook on medium for 2 minutes next add the chicken stock stir in and let it simmer for 5 minutes..
- Next add the curry leaves stir in then add the Coconut Milk and mix in.Bring to the boil..
- Next add the Coconut shavings, Mango Chutney. Stir and simmer stirring occasionally for 15- 20 minutes. Then add the Basmati rice to a saucepan and start to cook the rice..
- Take the chicken curry off the heat let it cool for 10 minutes. Then add the Cream or yogurt to the mix stir it until it's all mixed. Add back to the heat bring to boil then turn down to keep warm..
- I added the sweet frozen peas peas only to colour it simmer to heat them up. Then if you want it thick use the cornflour add stir until all mixed. Serve on a bed of Basmati rice..
If you find this My Favourite Spicy Chicken Coconut Curry 👩🍳 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.