Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Carrot and Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Carrot and Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted carrot and curry soup recipe. To make roasted carrot and curry soup you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Carrot and Curry Soup:
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Vegetable oil.
- Take 2 of Lbs. Carrots.
- Provide 1 of large Onion.
- You need 1 Tbs of Butter.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Take 3 cloves of Garlic (minced).
- Use 3 Tbs of Curry.
- Get 3 cups of Chicken broth.
Steps to make Roasted Carrot and Curry Soup:
- In a pot, heat oil on medium high heat. Add carrots and onions. Saute for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add butter, garlic, and sugar. Cook for another 10 minutes..
- Add Curry and stir thoroughly for 1 minute. Then add broth and bring to a slow boil. Reduce heat to simmer and cover and cook for 10 more minutes..
- Using an immersion blender, Blend until it is a smooth puree. Add 1/2 to 1 cup of 10% cream to achieve desired consistency..
If you find this Roasted Carrot and Curry Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.