Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Tomato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain food items is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato soup recipe. You can cook tomato soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tomato soup:
- You need 4-5 of tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 of onion sliced.
- Get 1 of carrot.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic.
- Take 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Use 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of red chilli powder (optional).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Use 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1 tablespoon of fresh cream.
- Take 1 teaspoon of corn flour (optional).
- Prepare of Some mixed fresh herbs(optional).
- Provide to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Tomato soup:
- Pressure cook tomatoes and carrot, keep it aside let it cool down.
- Heat up the pan add 1/2 spoon of butter, then add sliced onion, garlic sauté for 3-4 minutes keep it aside let it cool down.
- Grind cooked tomatoes, carrot, onion and garlic to fine paste.
- Add required amount of water and fine ground paste to a big pan, let it allow to boil for 5-6 minutes then add black pepper powder, chilli powder and sugar to it.
- Add salt to taste, add 1 teaspoon of butter to it then let it boil for 1 more minute, if the soup is watery consistency then add diluted corn flour (1 spoon of corn flour + 2 spoons of water mix it well with no lumps).
- Stir it really well for 2 more minutes. Add some fresh herbs to it (optional) then Soup is ready to serve.
- Serve hot with bread crumbs and garnish with fresh cream.
If you find this Tomato soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.