Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai Curry Butternut Squash Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Curry Butternut Squash Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Curry Butternut Squash Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making some modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These types of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you presently eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai curry butternut squash soup recipe. To make thai curry butternut squash soup you need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Curry Butternut Squash Soup:
- You need 3 ounces of oil.
- Use 1 of each Vidalia onion-small dice.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic- chopped fine.
- Get 2 tablespoons of ginger- chopped fine.
- Prepare 1 of each butternut squash(about 2.5 pounds)-peeled,seeded and large dice.
- You need 6 of small carrots- small dice.
- Provide 1 1/2 quarts of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Thai Red Curry Paste.
- You need 3 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Use to taste of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Thai Curry Butternut Squash Soup:
- Peel,seed and cut the butternut squash in large chunks,dice carrots and onions to a small dice..
- In a pot add the oil and sweat the onions in the stock pot for 5-10 minutes covered Med heat until translucent..
- Add the chopped garlic and ginger and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the carrots,squash and chicken stock in pot with the onions and bring to a simmer for about 20 minutes..
- When the carrots and the butternut squash are tender the soup should be carefully purred in a blender or food processor. This should be done in small batches and covered with a towel as not to spray hot soup all over you..
- Return to the sauce pan and add 1 can of coconut milk and red curry paste and bring to a light simmer..
- Adjust the seasoning with salt, pepper and brown sugar..
- Some people like it spicy so add addition red curry paste or any other type of hot spicy ingredient that you like..
- We add fried onions and chopped bacon as a garnish.
If you find this Thai Curry Butternut Squash Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.