Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Red lentil chick pea curry soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red lentil chick pea curry soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red lentil chick pea curry soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red lentil chick pea curry soup recipe. To cook red lentil chick pea curry soup you only need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Red lentil chick pea curry soup:
- Provide of soup ingredients.
- Use 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped celery.
- Take 5 1/2 cup of vegetable or chicken broth.
- Prepare 5 tsp of curry powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of hot sauce.
- You need 1 lb of red lentils.
- Take 1 bunch of Swiss chard, middle stem removed, chopped leaves..
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of or 1 can drained chick peas (garbanzo beans).
- You need of toppings/garnishes.
- Get 1 of cooked quinoa.
- You need 1 of plain yogurt.
Steps to make Red lentil chick pea curry soup:
- In a large stock pot, saute onion in olive oil til soft..
- Add vegetable broth, seasonings, Swiss chard, lentils, and chick peas. Simmer til peas are soft..
- Top with a dollop of yogurt and a spoonful of warm quinoa – yum!.
If you find this Red lentil chick pea curry soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.