Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Corn Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Corn Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
One of the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, however. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet corn soup recipe. To make sweet corn soup you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Corn Soup:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sweet corn kernels boiled.
- Get 4 cups of Vegetable stock.
- Get 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Take 70 g of Cabbage.
- Take 50 g of Carrot finely chopped.
- Get 2 cups of Sweet corn (cream style).
- Use 1/2 tsp of White pepper powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get 3 tsp of Cornflour/ corn starch.
Instructions to make Sweet Corn Soup:
- Heat oil in a non stick wok. Grate cabbage and add to the hot oil. Add carrot and saute on high heat for 1-2 minutes..
- Add cream style sweet corn and mix well. Add 4 cups vegetable stock and mix and allow it to come to a boil..
- Mix pepper powder in 2 tbsp water and add to the soup along with salt and mix well..
- Add corn kernels and allow it to come to a boil again. Mix cornflour in 2 tbsp water and add to the soup and cook till it thickens. Serve hot..
If you find this Sweet Corn Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.