Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Cream Cheese Taco Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cream Cheese Taco Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cream Cheese Taco Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals ignore. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cream cheese taco soup recipe. You can cook cream cheese taco soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cream Cheese Taco Soup:
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel.
- Prepare 1 can of Kidney Beans drained.
- Get 1 can of Corn.
- Prepare 1 can of Diced Tomatoes.
- Use 1 envelope of Taco Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Dry Ranch Mix.
- Get 8 oz of Cream Cheese.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of Water.
Steps to make Cream Cheese Taco Soup:
- Brown ground beef and season as desired. I use onion and garlic powder, black pepper, red pepper flakes and salt. Then drain..
- Add kidney beans, corn, rotel and tomatoes along with water to the pot containing the ground beef. Mix well..
- Add taco seasoning and ranch mix. Mix well..
- Bring to a strong rolling boil and add cream cheese in chunks to the pot..
- Boil and mix continuously until cream cheese is completely melted.
- Serve with desired toppings and enjoy!!!.
If you find this Cream Cheese Taco Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.