Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pumpkin Corn Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin Corn Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. This reduces your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin corn soup recipe. To cook pumpkin corn soup you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Corn Soup:
- Prepare 350 grams of Pumpkin cut into cubes.
- Use 150 gms of Boiled corn.
- Use 2-3 of Garlic finely chopped.
- Use 1 of Onion Finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of tspn olive oil or butter.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt.
- Use 4 Cups of vegetables stock.
- Take 1 Cup of coconut milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Pumpkin seeds for garnishing.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Cream for garnishing.
Instructions to make Pumpkin Corn Soup:
- Heat 1tsp butter or olive oil in a non-stick pan, then add chopped garlic and saute, after few seconds add chopped onions and fry them until it's light golden brown in colour..
- Now add pumpkin cubes and boiled corn and mix it very well. Then add salt and pepper powder. Fry it for 2-3 minutes. Then add 4cups vegetable stock, mix it well and cover it with a lid for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes then add 1 cup coconut milk. Then cover it again and simmer until soft..
- Now switch off the flame and use a hand blender and mix until smooth. Pumpkin soup is ready. Garnish with some pumpkin seeds and fresh cream..
If you find this Pumpkin Corn Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.