Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Kumara and carrot lentil curry soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kumara and carrot lentil curry soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kumara and carrot lentil curry soup recipe. You can cook kumara and carrot lentil curry soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kumara and carrot lentil curry soup:
- You need 1 of large kumara.
- Provide 2 of large carrots.
- Take 1 cup of yellow lentils.
- Take 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- Take 2 cups of vegetable stock.
- Use 1 can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 TSP of curry powder.
- Use 1 TSP of turmeric.
- Get to taste of Chilli powder.
- Take of Cilantro.
- Prepare of Fresh lime.
Instructions to make Kumara and carrot lentil curry soup:
- Fry onion and garlic until soft. Then add spices and fry for further 30 seconds.
- Add Kumara and carrots and stir to combine with spice/onion mix.
- Add hot stock, 1 cup water and lentils. Bring to boil then simmer at low heat with lid until lentils are cooked (about 45 mins).
- Put into food processor and process until smooth.
- Place back into pot and add coconut milk. Heat gently until hot.
- Serve with finely chopped cilantro and lime juice.
If you find this Kumara and carrot lentil curry soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.