Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pumpkin Corn Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin Corn Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything immediately or that you have to completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
Evidently, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin corn soup recipe. To cook pumpkin corn soup you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Corn Soup:
- You need 150 gm of pumpkin diced uncooked.
- Take 1 cup of sweet corn.
- Provide 200 ml of vegetable stock.
- Provide 1 of -chopped onion.
- Prepare of Salt to taste.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of pepper powder.
- Take 1tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Provide of Serving:crunchy rosted corn.
Instructions to make Pumpkin Corn Soup:
- Melt the butter and oil in a pan over medium heat..
- Fry the onion in the butter, stirring frequently, until lightly cooked..
- Stir in pumpkin, corn, salt, pepper powder cook over low heat for about 10-minutes. Add vegetables stock cook 10-minutes. Add 1/2-cup milk..
- Blend the soup in a mixture grinder. Do not blend to smooth. It needs to be a little crunchy.stir the soup.
- Serve in bowl add cream and black pepper powder. Serve hot. Serve with crunchy corn..
If you find this Pumpkin Corn Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.