Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Leek soup with cream and curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leek soup with cream and curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, however. It contains tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to leek soup with cream and curry recipe. You can cook leek soup with cream and curry using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Leek soup with cream and curry:
- Take 400-600 grams of fresh leek stalks (medium thick have best taste).
- Get 1 of medium sized yellow onion.
- Provide 2 of medium sized soft boiling potatoes.
- Take 1 clove of garlic.
- Use 1 liter of stock (chicken, vegetable or beef).
- You need 100 ml of cooking cream.
- Get 1 tablespoon of cream butter.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of yellow curry powder.
- Prepare of some fresh ground black pepper and sea salt.
- You need of electrical blender.
Instructions to make Leek soup with cream and curry:
- Bring a small pan of water to a boil for the potatoes, they need longer than the soup so I always boil separate, not a must though.
- Peel and cut the potatoes in 1cm cubes, add to the boiling water with a little salt and boil for 20 minutes untill soft.
- Meanwhile cut the onion and garlic in small pieces and put aside.
- Cut the leek in the length and then in half rings, take the rings apart and wash off thoroughly all the sand and mud in a big sif, keep a few rings separate to garnish the soup when served.
- Put a 2-3 liter soup pan on medium heat with the cream butter.
- When the butter is hot add the onion and garlic and fry the slowly untill soft, when half done, add the curry powder.
- Now add the stock, the leek and the potato cubes and bring to a boil, then put the heat down and let it softly boil for 10 minutes.
- Use the electrical hand blender to blend the soup smooth.
- Add the cream, some pepper and salt and maybe a little more curry powder to taste and again heat up, when it boils it's done.
- Add to a bowl or soup plate and garnish with some leek rings.
If you find this Leek soup with cream and curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.