Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Zucchini Boats recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Zucchini Boats recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Zucchini Boats recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to zucchini boats recipe. To make zucchini boats you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Zucchini Boats:
- Get 1 pound of ground sausage (ground: beef, turkey, chicken optional).
- Get 8 oz of (1/2 16oz jar) hot salsa (mild optional).
- Take 6 of medium zucchini.
- Take 1 cup of mozzarella or Cheddar cheese shredded.
- You need 1 cup of part skim ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of Mrs. Dash.
Steps to make Zucchini Boats:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown ground sausage, and drain off any grease. Add salsa and mix well, and let simmer for 5–7 minutes to let flavors meld..
- In a bowl mix ricotta cheese with egg and add Mrs. Dash (mix well).
- Slice zucchini lengthwise, and scoop out the center using a teaspoon..
- Place zucchini boats on a baking sheet, and spoon in a heaping teaspoon of ricotta mixture, then spoon on the salsa meat mixture. Top with shredded cheese, and bake for 20 to 25 minutes..
If you find this Zucchini Boats recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.