Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Khaman dhokla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Khaman dhokla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, simply making some minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One wholesome option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to khaman dhokla recipe. You can cook khaman dhokla using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Khaman dhokla:
- Prepare 1 cup of gram flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of semolina.
- Provide as per taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Provide 1 tsp of citric acid.
- You need 1 cup of lukewarm water.
- Provide 5 spoon of sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 3-5 of Curry leaves.
- Use 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Provide 2-3 of Red dry chilli.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coriander finely chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of Dessicated coconut.
- Provide pinch of Asafoetida.
- Get 3 tbsp of sugar.
Instructions to make Khaman dhokla:
- Take lukewarm water. Add gram flour and semolina to it and mix it well. Add citric acid. Add turmeric Add salt. Add baking soda and mix it well. Heat the pan.
- Add 1 glass of water in a bottom and put stand on it. And pour this batter in a grease thali and put it on the stand. Close the lid and steam it for 15 to 20 minutes. Off the gas. Let dhokla cool down completely..
- Now cut it into pcs. Heat oil and add mustard seeds to it. Add curry leaves,sesame seeds, cumin seeds,dry red chilli and asafoetida to it. Now mix it well and garnish it with coriander and dessicated coconut..
- Now cut it into pcs. Heat oil and add mustard seeds to it. Add curry leaves,oil, cumin seeds and asafoetida to it.Now add 1 cup of water to it and sugar to it and boil it.Now pour it on dhokla. Then mix it well and garnish it with coriander and dessicated coconut..
If you find this Khaman dhokla recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.