Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Instant Khaman Dhokla recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Instant Khaman Dhokla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Khaman Dhokla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts and seeds. This minimizes your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to instant khaman dhokla recipe. To cook instant khaman dhokla you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Khaman Dhokla:
- You need 500 g of Besan (Chickpea flour).
- Provide 1 1/2 sachets of Eno (Fruit salt).
- Get 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of small bowl curd.
- Take 1 pinch of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get As needed of Water for mixing.
- Provide 1 of small bowl finely chopped Coriander leaves for garnishing.
- Prepare of For tempering.
- Prepare As needed of Oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- Provide 3 of slit green chillies.
- Get 5/6 of Curry leaves.
Instructions to make Instant Khaman Dhokla:
- Take besan, curd, sugar, salt and turmeric powder in a mixing bowl. Add little water and mix well to get lump-free and easy pour consistency batter (not too thick, not too thin)..
- Pre-heat steamer for 10 minutes. I steam dhoklas using a very traditional method. I take a big vessel with flat bottom, pour 3 glasses water in it and place a circular rim in it (to place the thalis on it), so that the plates/ thalis do not get submerged in water while steaming. I then place the thalis on the rim and cover the vessel with a lid (covered with towel from the inside of the lid to avoid water from dripping from the lid onto the dhoklas) Alternatively, you can use a steamer..
- Grease 2 plates (thalis with rim) – one small, one big so that the bigger one can be placed on the smaller one in the steamer vessel. The plate size should be according to your steamer vessel. It should fit in properly and you should be able to lift it up once done..
- Add Eno to the mixture, mix well again, immediately pour the mixture into 2 thalis and keep them for steaming. Cover and steam for 20-25 minutes on high flame. Use a toothpick / knife to check whether the dhoklas are done. A clean toothpick indicates that the dhoklas are cooked properly..
- After the dhoklas are done, remove the plates from the steamer and let them cool for 10 minutes. Then cut dhoklas into square shapes. But do not remove them from the plates, because tempering has to be done before that..
- If you are steaming the dhoklas in batches, REMEMBER TO ADD ENO JUST BEFORE STEAMING. Hence, transfer the batter of 1 batch to another vessel, add Eno, mix well and steam. Repeat it for the remaining batches of dhokla..
- Add oil in a pan. Once hot, add in mustard seeds; let it splutter. Then add split green chillies, curry leaves and asafoetida. Spread this mixture over the prepared dhoklas. Remove the dhoklas from the thali into a serving bowl. Garnish it with chopped coriander. Serve hot with green chutney or ginger tea..
If you find this Instant Khaman Dhokla recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.