Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai Eggplant Curry Shrimp Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Eggplant Curry Shrimp Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Eggplant Curry Shrimp Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai eggplant curry shrimp soup recipe. You can have thai eggplant curry shrimp soup using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Eggplant Curry Shrimp Soup:
- Use 2 large of eggplants.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Use 1 stick of lemongrass.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh chopped ginger.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 can of coconut milk.
- Take 1/2 can of coca goya.
- Provide 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Use 2 quart of chicken stock.
- Take 1 of scallion.
- Use 5 tbsp of vegg oil.
- Get 1 1/2 oz of red curry paste.
- Prepare 1 lb of pork belly.
- Provide 1 lb of medium shrimp.
Instructions to make Thai Eggplant Curry Shrimp Soup:
- cut up pork belly into pieces & place in large pot on medium heat.
- cook pork until all fat is rendered…remove cooked pork & leave grease on bottom of pan.
- add 2 tablespoons of vegg oil & chopped onion & cook until onion is clear.
- add remaining vegg oil & stir in curry paste until it mixes with the oil…then quickly stir in the coconut milk.
- chop up eggplant to cube size & chop up all other veggies & add all veggies & remaining ingredients into the pot & cook on medium heat for a half hour…except for the shrimp & pork.
- cook shrimp in seperate pan with lil oil and place aside.
- remove all veggies from pot & put in food processor with lil soup and grind into a puree & mix back into the soup and mix in well.
- add shrimp into the pot & serve with some chopped up scallion to garnish.
If you find this Thai Eggplant Curry Shrimp Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.