Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Hillbilly Taco Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hillbilly Taco Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hillbilly Taco Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making some minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hillbilly taco soup recipe. To cook hillbilly taco soup you only need 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hillbilly Taco Soup:
- You need 2 of lbs. Hamburger.
- Get 1 of Yellow Onion, diced.
- Use 1 Can of Refried Beans.
- Get Packet of Taco Seasoning.
- Get 2 Cans of Diced Tomatoes, undrained.
- You need 1 Can of Cream Style Corn.
- Get 1 Jar of Salsa, I use Mild.
- Get 1 of Bottle/Can Tomato Juice.
- Provide of Sour Cream and Shredded Cheese, for garnishes.
Instructions to make Hillbilly Taco Soup:
- In a large skillet fry the hamburger and onion together til meat is no longer pink and the onion is soft. Drain the grease and stir in the taco seasoning with a tablespoon of water, stir til mixed well, then set meat mixture aside..
- In a large pot add the meat mixture and rest of the ingredients. Cook til completely heated through. Serve immediately with some shredded cheese, a dollop of sour Cream, and if you desire some crusty bread and butter. 😋.
If you find this Hillbilly Taco Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.