Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian (vegan) garden vegetable and curry soup recipe. To cook vegetarian (vegan) garden vegetable and curry soup you only need 36 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup:
- Prepare of Vegetables.
- Take 12 oz of Carrots, shredded or diced.
- Prepare 1 head of small, Napa cabbage (or see the optional ingredients below. I use Napa for the crunch, but Kale adds special flavor. Spinach is good too).
- You need 5 stick of Celery.
- Use 2 of small, Turnip.
- Use 2 head of Broccoli, trimmed of stems.
- You need 1 can of (28 oz) whole, peeled, Tomatoes, crushed by hand.
- Use 3 of small, Onion.
- Provide 3 of Leeks, trimmed of most of the green.
- Provide 1 bunch of Cilantro (one).
- You need 2 of medium, Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of corn, sweet, gold, drained.
- You need 1 bunch of basil (two).
- Use 6 oz of Mushrooms, Shiitake.
- Use 6 oz of Mushrooms, baby Bella.
- Prepare 10 clove of Garlic, peeled, smashed.
- Prepare of Base.
- Use 6 oz of curry paste (to taste, whatever color you want).
- Prepare 2 can of Coconut milk, preferably full fat (have 2 extra cans on hand).
- Take 4 cup of Stock, or Broth, vegetable (have 2 extra cups on hand, either bought in a carton, or self-prepared, your call).
- You need 4 tbsp of Butter (or the equivalent Vegan saturated fat substitute).
- You need of Cookware.
- Take 16 quart of Stockpot (it might work with a 12qt, but you're cutting it close, if you don't scale down a little).
- Provide of Spices.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Basil (its listed on the veggies too, but trust me, it's an excellent garnish).
- You need 1 bunch of cilantro (same as basil, add while cooking, or just garnish).
- Provide 2 tsp of Coriander (as needed really, to taste).
- Take 2 tsp of ground cumin (again, as needed, to taste).
- You need 2 tbsp of Salt (like all soup, salt adds a lot to this dish, be creative with how you salt it up).
- Get 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cracked, Red Pepper.
- Get of Starch.
- Prepare 1 packages of preparer's favorite noodle, starch, rice, potato, pasta, or vegetable. Or none at all..
- Provide of Optional.
- Provide 5 cup of Kale, chopped.
- Take 5 cup of Spinach.
Steps to make Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup:
- Chop all veggies to the desired size. I do my onions, leeks, celery, carrots small. The potatoes, turnips large. The rest medium..
- Brown Onions in the butter or vegan equivalent, in your big stockpot..
- Add coconut milk, garlic, curry paste, potatoes, turnips, all spices (except basil and cilantro) to browning onions. Bring to low boil over medium+ heat. 30 minutes. Stir often, don't burn..
- I use this time to prepare my starch. Egg Noodles are good, soba and / or rice noodles are wonderful too. What do YOU feel like tonight? Rice? Orzo?.
- Add carrots, celery, leeks, stock or broth (stock to taste – its here you decide how soupy you want your meal to be). Boil for 15 minutes more. Stir occasionally..
- Add corn, tomatoes, napa cabbage (or optional kale, spinach wait until the next step), any additional salt spices, coconut milk, or broth, and boil for 15 more minutes. Stir occasionally..
- Bring mixture to just below boil. Add spinach, one half bunch of cilantro, if you're using it. Add your mushrooms, broccoli, and basil. Cook until broccoli and mushrooms are soft. Don't stir too much..
- Serve. Enjoy. Use garlic/chile paste, soy sauce, Sriracha, hoisin, for additional flavor. Garnish with cilantro and basil..
If you find this Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.