Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tiger Prawn Malai Curry (Golda Chingri Macher Malai Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tiger Prawn Malai Curry (Golda Chingri Macher Malai Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Several vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds often provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tiger prawn malai curry (golda chingri macher malai curry) recipe. To cook tiger prawn malai curry (golda chingri macher malai curry) you need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tiger Prawn Malai Curry (Golda Chingri Macher Malai Curry):
- Take 5 of Big Tiger Prawn (500 gm).
- Take 2 of medium sized onion paste.
- Provide 2 of medium fresh tomato purée.
- Prepare 1-1/2 of coconut milk.
- Take 100-200 gm of mastard oil.
- Take 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 of Bay leaves.
- Provide 4 piece of cardamom.
- Provide 2 of small piece dalchini.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Bengali garam masala (elaich, darchihi, clove).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Get 2 tablespoons of desi ghee.
- Take 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- Use 2 tablespoons of curd.
Steps to make Tiger Prawn Malai Curry (Golda Chingri Macher Malai Curry):
- Take kadhai and put mastard oil, heat it well. Add ghee of 1 tablespoon, then again add bay leaves, clove cinnamon. Add onion to it. Fry all for 2 mins and then add ginger garlic paste to it. Fry for another 2-3 mins and then add tomato puree. Stir all together till the gravy releases oil. Add then kashmiri mirch, curd, 2 tablespoons of water and stir again for 2-3 min. Add the prawns to the gravy, 2 tablespoons of water and stir the entire content till release of oil from the gravy..
- Add coconut milk, 2 tablespoons of sugar, salt. Cook in medium flame for 2 mins. Add 1 cup of water to it, and leave it in low-medium flame for 10 mins. Add garam masala, and ghee to it. Recipe is ready for you. Serve hot. Generally this is consumed with rice or pulao. Ensure this is cooked in low-medium flame..
If you find this Tiger Prawn Malai Curry (Golda Chingri Macher Malai Curry) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.