Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for 7 Can Enchilada Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 7 Can Enchilada Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 7 Can Enchilada Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 7 can enchilada soup recipe. To make 7 can enchilada soup you only need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make 7 Can Enchilada Soup:
- Take of Enchilada soup:.
- Get 2 (13 oz.) of cans chicken chunks, shredded.
- Provide 1 (15.25 oz.) of can corn.
- Take 1 (10 oz.) of can enchilada sauce.
- Use 1 (14 oz.) of can chicken broth.
- You need 1 (4 oz.) of can of green chilies.
- Use 1 (10.5 oz) of can of cream of chicken soup.
- Take of Tortilla strips:.
- Get of Corn tortillas.
- You need 5 Tbsp. of Vegetable oil.
Instructions to make 7 Can Enchilada Soup:
- Combine all ingredients for enchilada soup in large pot and place on stove on med-high heat until boiling. Turn down to low cover and simmer 20-30 min. stirring occasionally..
- In medium skillet add oil and heat over medium heat until simmering. Meanwhile cut tortillas into thin strips. Fry tortilla strips in oil until lightly browned and crispy. Work in batches being careful not to crowd the pan..
- Garnish with green onion and Monterey Jack/Cheddar cheese. (optional) Enjoy!.
If you find this 7 Can Enchilada Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.