Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Green Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry soup recipe. To cook thai green curry soup you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Green Curry Soup:
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli,chopped and deseeded.
- Get 1 stick of lemongrass,chopped.
- You need 1/2 of onion,chopped.
- You need 1 clove of garlic,crushed.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Take 1 teaspoon of ground coriander.
- Get 1 tbsp. of Thai fish sauce.
- Use 1 of lime (zest and juice).
- Prepare 1 of small chicken breast.
- Take 400 ml of can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 handful of fresh coriander leaves to garnish.
Steps to make Thai Green Curry Soup:
- In a saucepan fry the chopped onion in the olive oil for a few minutes..
- Add the remaining ingredients except the coriander leaves,and bring to the boil.Simmer for about 10 to 15 minutes..
- Whilst step 2 is cooking,fry the chopped chicken breast in a little olive oil until browned and cooked through..
- Allow to cool to room temperature (as per manufacturer's instructions)..
- Pour the contents from Step 2 into the Nutri Ninja and blend for about 30 seconds..
- Return the contents to the saucepan and add the cooked chicken breast.Gently reheat until ready to serve..
If you find this Thai Green Curry Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.