Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chilli Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chilli Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making some minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chilli cheese stuffed mushrooms recipe. To cook chilli cheese stuffed mushrooms you only need 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chilli Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms:
- Prepare 400 gms of Button Mushrooms (2 Boxes, of 200 gms each- as is available in the market).
- Use as required of Processed Cheese Mozzarella Cheese & Mascarpone Cheese.
- You need 10-12 pieces of Green Chillies.
- Use 2 of big Onions (Thinly Sliced).
- Get as required of Green, Yellow & Red Bell Peppers.
- Get as required of Black Peppercorns (Freshly crushed).
- You need 1.5 tbsps (3 G) of Paste (Ginger, Garlic & Green Chillies ).
- Get 1.5 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 4 tbsps of Cooking Oil.
- You need 1 of potato & a few florets of a Cauliflower (Finely Chopped).
- You need To Taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 Pinch of Sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of Red Chilli Sauce.
- Use 1 tsp of Green Chilli Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dark Soya Sauce.
- Take 2 tbsps of Salted Butter.
Instructions to make Chilli Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms:
- Clean well the Button Mushrooms & allow it to dry out a bit by dabbing it with a kitchen towel and then, very carefully break it's stems from the pods without causing any damage to the mushrooms.
- Collect all the stems in a bowl & now scour the inside of the mushrooms holding the same very gently & carefully, with a spoon & again collect all the residues in another bowl & don’t throw it away since it’s all edible.
- Now, chop finely the mushrooms stems in thin slices, along with the residues that was scoured in from the button part of the mushrooms & keep them all aside.
- Heat a frying pan with the measured oil and pour in the onion slices, sauté until translucent & then put in the 3G paste & keep sautéing for about a minute & then, add into it the aforementioned veggies and keep sautéing.
- Add in the salt and sugar & give it a nice mix and now, & cover & cook in low-medium heat for 5 mins…once well sautéd, now add in the finely chopped residuals of the mushrooms that are all previously collected in a bowl.
- Keep sautéing for another a couple of mins. Now, goes in the red chilli powder, red & green chilli sauces & the butter & also the dark soy sauce & give all a nice mix until all well incorporated.
- Finally, when the oil leaves the pan & the stuffing is well cooked with a nice spicy smell all around, add in the black peppercorns & a bit of grated cheese aforementioned (half of it) & turn off the flame.
- Now, allow the stuffing to cool down a bit to get well stuffed into the already scoured mushrooms & then, stuff it well.
- In another frying pan take a tbsp of butter keeping the flame in low & then place the stuffed mushrooms carefully & sprinkle the rest of the grated cheese on the top & allow it to cook for just not more than 2 mins each sides by covering the pan.
- Alternatively, this last step can also be done in the microwave by preheating the same for 10 mins @180C & then place the stuffed mushrooms on a baking tray- well greased with the butter and bake in the convection mode for about 3-5 mins. (Varies with different microwave temperature settings).
- Take it out & sprinkle & garnish with the grated cheese on it's top before serving it onto the plates.
If you find this Chilli Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.