Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lauki (kaddu) curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lauki (kaddu) curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lauki (kaddu) curry recipe. You can have lauki (kaddu) curry using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lauki (kaddu) curry:
- You need 250 gram of lauki (kaddu).
- You need 2 of large onions.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of kasuri methi.
- Prepare 2 of green chili’s.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Garam masala powder.
- You need of Oil for cooking.
- You need Handful of curry leaves.
- Use of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
Instructions to make Lauki (kaddu) curry:
- Take a pressure cooker add in chopped tomatoes, onions, all spices, curry leaves, oil and a glass of water and cook till 2-3 whistles.
- Then open the lid fry it until oil separates. Then add chopped lauki (kaddu) in diamond shape.
- Let it cook for one more whistle then add Garam masala powder kasuri methi simmer it for Five minutes it’s ready to serve.
- Serve it hot with rice or chapati..
If you find this Lauki (kaddu) curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.