Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palka corn soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palka corn soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palka corn soup recipe. To make palka corn soup you need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Palka corn soup:
- Provide 1 bunch of cut full Spinach.
- Take 1 cup of corn.
- Provide 1 of onions.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of butter.
- Use 1 tsp of cornflower,.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boil corn.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk,.
- You need 2,3 tsp of cream s.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soya sauces.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
Instructions to make Palka corn soup:
- All ingredients.
- First take a pan add water palka boil add cumin seeds onion ginger paste everything boil..
- Completely cool put it into a blender smooth paste.
- Now take a nonstick pan add butter.
- Add cornflower saute few minutes.
- Add corn saute few minutes,.
- Add milk add cream saute 1 minutes.
- Add spinach puree add soya sauces mix 5 minutes boil..
- Add salt.
- Mix 5 minutes boil ready palka corn soup….
If you find this Palka corn soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.