Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Khaman dhokla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Khaman dhokla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Consider eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state is often lifted by just eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to khaman dhokla recipe. You can cook khaman dhokla using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Khaman dhokla:
- Use 200 grams of Chana dal.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Curd.
- Get To taste of Salt.
- You need 3-4 of Green chillies.
- Take 1 piece of Ginger.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Use 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Take Few of curry leaves.
- Use Some of Onion and green chillies for garnishing.
Instructions to make Khaman dhokla:
- Soak dal overnight and drain water then grind with curd then keep aside for ferment for 6 hours now add mirchi and adarkh paste salt to taste 2 tsp oil baking soda and lemon oil meanwhile keep steamer on gas fast flame grease plate put on steamer then we add soda and lemon Juice in batter stir add the batter into a greased plate and then let it cook for 20 mins check dhokla, once cool cut in square shape take another pan heat pan add oil mustard seed hing and curry leaves..
- Add tadka on khaman spread all over garnish with fresh Coriander and Grated coconut serve with onion slice and fried green chillies..
If you find this Khaman dhokla recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.