Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Curry Lentil Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Lentil Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Lentil Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you most probably purchase lots of food items out of habit. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry lentil soup recipe. You can cook curry lentil soup using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry Lentil Soup:
- Take 2 cups of Lentils soaked overnight and rinsed well.
- Get 4 cups of boiling water to boil lentils.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Take 1/4 tsp of corriander.
- You need 1 of garlic clove crushed.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Ginger.
- Take 2 tsp of mild Curry powder.
- Get 1 of l4 tsp chilli powder.
- Get 1 of veg stock cube.
- Use 1/4 cup of boiling water.
- Use 1 tsp of Mango Chutney.
- You need 1/4 cup of yogurt.
- Get to taste of Salt n pepper.
Instructions to make Curry Lentil Soup:
- Boil and simmer the lentils until soft and mushy in 4 cups boiling water. Add it to a blender to mush the lentils in the water if its very thick add another 1/2 Cup boiling water.
- Add the butter to frying pan melt then addthe onions fry for 2 minutes then add the garlic add all the other dried ingredients and the stock cube in the 1/4 cup boiling water. Then add all that into the lentil s simmer for 45 minutes and add serve add the yogurt in the middle when serving it..
If you find this Curry Lentil Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.