Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Amazingly Good Corn Soup Made from Fresh Corn recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Amazingly Good Corn Soup Made from Fresh Corn recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Amazingly Good Corn Soup Made from Fresh Corn recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a couple of modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. Even more crucial than totally modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. In time, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to amazingly good corn soup made from fresh corn recipe. You can have amazingly good corn soup made from fresh corn using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Amazingly Good Corn Soup Made from Fresh Corn:
- Provide 3 medium of ● Fresh corn on the cob.
- Provide 1/2 of ● Onion.
- Get 30 grams of ● Butter.
- Use of From this point on all the ingredients are for one batch of soup using 1/2 of the ingredients listed above..
- Take 400 ml of plus Milk.
- You need 50 ml of Heavy cream (if you have some).
- Prepare of The beurre manié:.
- Get 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Use 1 tbsp of Flour.
- Take 1 of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Amazingly Good Corn Soup Made from Fresh Corn:
- Make cuts in each corn cob as shown in between the rows of kernels. Make cuts between each row of kernels on both cobs..
- Scrape one of the corn cobs with the back side of a kitchen knife to remove the insides of the corn only, leaving the skins. Remove the whole kernels with the blade of the knife from the other cob..
- This is what was removed from the corn cobs. Finely chop the onions and saute in butter over low heat until transparent, then add the corn and continue sauteeing..
- When the corn is cooked through and turns a nice yellow in color it's done. You can freeze half of this mixture in a ziplock bag. We'll make the rest into soup..
- Add 300 ml of milk to the pan that the cooked corn mixture is in, and simmer over low heat. Take care not to let it burn!.
- Make the beurre manié (literally, "kneaded" butter). Put the butter (1 tablespoon) into a heatproof container and melt in the microwave. Add the flour and mix well..
- Add the beurre manié to the pan little by little to thicken the soup. Add the rest of the milk and the heavy cream, and adjust the thickness..
- When the soup is the constency you like, season with salt and pepper to taste and it's done..
- If you reduce the amount of milk drastically, the soup will be thick even without added thickener. If you want a really rich version!.
- The corn and onion add a lot of sweetness, so this tastes best if you are generous with the salt. If you find the flavor lacking, add a tiny bit of soup stock granules..
If you find this Amazingly Good Corn Soup Made from Fresh Corn recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.