Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Khaman dhokla recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Khaman dhokla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Khaman dhokla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you presently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to khaman dhokla recipe. To make khaman dhokla you only need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Khaman dhokla:
- Get 1 cup of besan.
- Take 2 of ¹/² cups water.
- Provide 1 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 of ³/⁴ tsps lemon juice.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of ³/⁴ tsp baking soda.
- Use 1 tsp of refined oil.
- Prepare 15 of curry leaves.
- Get 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of coconut powder.
- Prepare of garnishing.
- Get 4 of sliced green chillies.
- Prepare 1 handful of Chopped coriander.
Instructions to make Khaman dhokla:
- Take a bowl & add besan, water, lemon juice & baking soda. Mix well.Allow it to ferment for 1-2 hrs..
- In the meantime,pour boil water in the steamer & grease the utensil with oil..
- Pour the batter in the utensil & steam in low flame for 15-20 mins..
- Check with knife after 15 mins by inserting it inside the dhokla.If the knife comes out clean,it means the dhokla is done..
- Allow the dish to cool & the cut it into pieces..
- FOR TEMPERING:Heat oil in a pan.Once it is hot enough, add mustard seeds, curry leaves, chopped chillies & allow it to boil.On it squeeze lemon, add sugar & green coriander leaves..
- Once done,pour the tempering on the dhokla & enjoy pairing with fafda & jalebi..
- Heat oil in a pan.Once it is hot enough, add mustard seeds, curry leaves, chopped chillies &.
If you find this Khaman dhokla recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.