Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Macrobiotic Kabocha Squash Vegetable Soup & Curry for Kids recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Macrobiotic Kabocha Squash Vegetable Soup & Curry for Kids recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Macrobiotic Kabocha Squash Vegetable Soup & Curry for Kids recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Various nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. Having said that, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to macrobiotic kabocha squash vegetable soup & curry for kids recipe. You can have macrobiotic kabocha squash vegetable soup & curry for kids using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Macrobiotic Kabocha Squash Vegetable Soup & Curry for Kids:
- You need 1 of thumb's worth Ginger (finely chopped).
- Use 1 piece of Garlic (grated or minced).
- You need 1 of Bay leaf.
- You need 1/2 of Onion (cut into wedges).
- You need 1 of sheet Kombu (5 x 5 cm square).
- Take 6 cm of Carrot (diced into 1 cm cubes).
- Take 5 cm of Daikon radish (diced into 1 cm cubes).
- Use 2 small of Potatoes (diced into 1 cm cubes).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Japanese barnyard millet (rinsed through a tea strainer).
- Prepare 3 cm of to 4 cm Lotus root (diced into 1 cm cubes).
- Get 2 of leaves Cabbage.
- You need 1/4 of Kabocha squash (cut as shown in the photo).
- Take 1 of enough to cover the vegetables Water.
- Provide 100 ml of to 200 ml ○Soy milk (adjust to preference).
- You need 1 tsp of ○White miso.
- You need 1 tsp of ○Vegetable soup stock (optional).
- Use 1/2 tsp of ○Salt.
- You need 1 of ○White and black pepper, as needed.
- Get 1 of Curry powder (to make curry for kids), to taste.
Instructions to make Macrobiotic Kabocha Squash Vegetable Soup & Curry for Kids:
- Put all the vegetables in a pot in the order listed..
- Cut the kabocha squash into big pieces and layer them on top of the vegetables. (Since the kabocha squash can be used for other dishes, I steam more than necessary. With this size, I can adjust how the kabocha squash are cooked through.).
- After layering the ingredients in the pot in the order listed, then covering them with water, bring to a boil on medium heat. Reduce to low heat after it comes to a boil and let sit for 15-20 minutes..
- When the vegetables are cooked through and the Japanese barnyard millet becomes soft, add all ○ ingredients and warm it up. (Make sure not to bring it to a boil, since the soy milk will become clumpy!).
- Take out 4 pieces of kabocha squash and some of your favorite vegetables out of the pot and set aside..
- In a mixer, blend all the other ingredients left in the pot (the ones kids tend to dislike) to a potage. (I steamed the excess kabocha squash to use for a dessert dish.).
- Cut the vegetables your kids like to eat into bite-sized pieces and place them in the soup when serving. Then it is ready!.
- Use the reserved kabocha squash to make a kabocha squash salad or a Kabocha Pudding: https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/155170-easy-macrobiotic-kabocha-squash-pudding . You can use it for many other dishes!.
If you find this Macrobiotic Kabocha Squash Vegetable Soup & Curry for Kids recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.