Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fresh Chilled Sweet Corn Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fresh Chilled Sweet Corn Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, merely making some modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fresh chilled sweet corn soup recipe. To make fresh chilled sweet corn soup you need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fresh Chilled Sweet Corn Soup:
- Take 3 of Corn on the cob.
- Get 450 ml of Milk.
- Provide 150 ml of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 of Soft brown sugar.
- Get 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sweet white wine, or kuei hua chen chiew (liquor flavored with sweet osmanthus flowers).
Instructions to make Fresh Chilled Sweet Corn Soup:
- Using a knife, shave the corn off the cob and into a pot. Add a pinch of salt and some cold milk, and turn the heat on. When it boils, simmer for a minute over low heat. Turn the heat off, cover the pot and steam for 1 to 2 minutes..
- Use an electric mixer (or a food processor or a juicer) and process the corn until it's very fine..
- When you get corn juice, use a strainer and strain. Scoop the remaining corn on the strainer with a gauze or clean cloth, and squeeze well to get all the remaining umami-rich flavor of the corn..
- Put the strained soup into a pot and cook over low heat. Season with sugar until it reaches the preferred sweetness. Strain the soup again, and chill the pot in a bowl of iced water. When it's chilled enough, add heavy cream and wine. Mix well, and chill in the refrigerator before serving..
- My family even eats the strained ingredients by mixing it into cookies or bread. Here's the corn bread made with strained lees – it's delightful!.
If you find this Fresh Chilled Sweet Corn Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.