Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pounded yam with egusi soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pounded yam with egusi soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most likely buy many items out of habit. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. One healthy alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pounded yam with egusi soup recipe. To cook pounded yam with egusi soup you need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pounded yam with egusi soup:
- Provide of Yam.
- Use of Cook Kpomo.
- Get of Boil Dry fish.
- Use of Boil Meat.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Use of Tomatoe.
- Prepare of Scotch bonnet.
- You need of Onion.
- Take of Garlic.
- Provide of Seasoning.
- Prepare of Spices.
- Get of Blended Egusi.
- You need leaf of Ugu.
- Provide of Palm oil.
- Get of Veg oil.
Steps to make Pounded yam with egusi soup:
- Peel yam cut and wash, pour the yam in pot cook it until soft, transfer into motor and pound it until the yam is well pound and become very soft.
- Wash and blend your tomatoes, pepper, Scotch bonnet, onion and garlic, boil then until the water is completely drain.
- Add palm with, veg oil and onion fry for 2mnts add seasoning, spices, kpomo, dry fish and meat keep frying 10mnts.
- Add little water and cover the pot, mix egusi with water and grated onion to foam a tick paste, start scooping it with spoon and drop inside your pot, cover and allow it to cook for 10mnts add your ugu leaf and stir the soup well, allow the ugu to simmer for 5mnts.
If you find this Pounded yam with egusi soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.