Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Corn Summer Potage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn Summer Potage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corn summer potage recipe. You can cook corn summer potage using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Corn Summer Potage:
- Prepare 2 of Fresh corn on the cob.
- Provide 1/4 of Onion.
- Use 10 grams of Butter.
- Take 300 ml of Soup (1 soup stock cube dissolved in hot water).
- Take 300 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Heavy cream (optional).
- Provide 1 dash of Salt (optional).
- You need 1 dash of Parsley.
Instructions to make Corn Summer Potage:
- Scrape off the kernels from the cob with a knife. Mince the onion..
- Melt butter in a pot, and saute the corn and onion from Step 1. When the onion is soft and wilted, add the soup. When it starts to boil, skim off the scum. Cover with a lid and simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Let the soup from Step 2 cool. Take 4 tablespoons, and set aside to use as topping. Puree the rest in a blender. Return to the pot, add milk and warm it through..
- Turn off the heat right before it starts to boil, add heavy cream and stir. Add a little salt if it's needed, and transfer to a smaller bowl. Set the bowl in ice water to cool..
- Transfer to a serving bowl, and chill in the refrigerator. To serve, top with the reserved corn mixture from Step 3, sprinkle parsley, and enjoy..
If you find this Corn Summer Potage recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.