Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect A Little Spicy! Onion and Daikon Radish Curry Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect A Little Spicy! Onion and Daikon Radish Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to A Little Spicy! Onion and Daikon Radish Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains present in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to a little spicy! onion and daikon radish curry soup recipe. To cook a little spicy! onion and daikon radish curry soup you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare A Little Spicy! Onion and Daikon Radish Curry Soup:
- Use 1/4 of Daikon radish.
- Provide 1 of and 1/4 Onion.
- Get 4 of to 5 Wiener sausages.
- Prepare 2 of to 3 teaspoons Curry powder.
- Provide 2 of Soup stock cube.
- You need 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Take 2/3 tsp of Sugar.
- Use 1 dash of Salt.
- Get 1 dash of Pepper.
- You need 1000 ml of Water.
- Provide 1 of Fresh parsley.
- Provide 1 of Vegetable oil.
Instructions to make A Little Spicy! Onion and Daikon Radish Curry Soup:
- Peel the daikon radish and cut into 3 cm x 1 cm rectangles..
- Mince the onion..
- Cut the wiener sausages into easy to eat pieces..
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan and stir fry the onion and wiener sausages. When the onion is translucent, add salt and pepper..
- Add water and the daikon radish, then add the curry powder and soup cube..
- When the daikon radish is tender, add soy sauce and sugar, simmer for a bit and it's done! Serve in bowls with parsley sprinkled on top..
If you find this A Little Spicy! Onion and Daikon Radish Curry Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.