Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a couple of small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and tomato soup curry recipe. To make chicken and tomato soup curry you only need 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry:
- Take 8 of Chicken wings or chicken drums.
- Use 2 of Boiled eggs.
- Prepare 4 of Potatoes.
- Provide 1 of Carrot.
- Get 4 stick of Asparagus.
- Prepare 1 of Courgette/Zucchini.
- Use 2 of Aubergines/Eggplants.
- Prepare 1 of Onion (minced).
- Provide 2 large of cloves ★Garlic (finely chopped).
- You need 1 piece of ★Ginger (finely chopped).
- Take 1 tbsp of ★Dried basil.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of ※Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆Cumin powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of ☆Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of ☆Garam masala.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of ☆Curry powder.
- Get 1 can of Canned crushed tomatoes.
- Provide 1 large of ◇Water.
- Prepare 2 of ◇Soup stock cube.
- Provide 2 tsp of ◇Honey.
- Take 1 tsp of Coarse salt.
- Get 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
Steps to make Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry:
- Make boiled eggs. Chop the garlic, ginger and onion. Cut the boiled eggs in half lengthwise, and cut the courgette into bite sizes..
- Cut off the root of the asparagus by 1-2 cm and peel the bottom part with a peeler..
- Cut the aubergines in half lengthwise, soak in water to remove the astringency, score the skin in a crisscross pattern. Then cut 2/3 lengthwise in the center..
- Peel the potatoes and carrot. Wrap in cling film and microwave for 3 minutes in 600W. Or you can boil. Quarter the cooked carrot..
- Season the chicken wings with salt and pepper and leave to rest. Put 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan and brown both sides. Then put them on one side on a plate..
- Put 3 tablespoons of olive oil and the ★ ingredients in a pan. Sauté until browned and aromatic. Add onion and sauté well for 5 minutes..
- Add ☆ ingredients and sauté, taking care not to let it burn. Add the canned tomatoes and cook. Add the ♢ ingredients and bring to the boil. Then add the chicken wings and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil in the frying pan used to fry the chicken wings. Stir-fry the aubergines, courgette, and brown the potatoes and carrot..
- Season the soup curry (Step 7) with coarse salt and soy sauce. Arrange the vegetables in a serving bowl, ladle in the piping hot soup curry, and top with the boiled egg to serve..
If you find this Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.