Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Miso and Soy Milk Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Miso and Soy Milk Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, simply making some modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything straightaway or that you should altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to miso and soy milk curry soup recipe. You can cook miso and soy milk curry soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Miso and Soy Milk Curry Soup:
- You need 100 grams of Mushrooms (I used shimeji).
- Take 1 of Ginger.
- Prepare 50 ml of Water.
- Provide 150 ml of Soy milk.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Curry powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Miso.
- Get 1 of Parsley, cinnamon (optional).
Instructions to make Miso and Soy Milk Curry Soup:
- Slice hard stem off the mushrooms and shred accordingly. Rinse the ginger and mince or julienne..
- Add the prepared ingredients (Step 1) into a small pan. Also add water, and cover the pan to cook over medium heat..
- After the mushrooms are slightly soft, add soy milk and curry powder. Bring it to a boil. *But don't boil it too much after adding soy milk!.
- Turn the heat down to low. Dissolve the miso thoroughly to finish. Sprinkle in some parley and cinnamon if you'd like..
If you find this Miso and Soy Milk Curry Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.