Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken sweet corn and Tortellini chowder recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken sweet corn and Tortellini chowder recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a few modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything at once or that you should entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more important than completely changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken sweet corn and tortellini chowder recipe. You can have chicken sweet corn and tortellini chowder using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken sweet corn and Tortellini chowder:
- Take 1 of chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- Get 1 can of of cream of chicken soup.
- Take 1 packages of cheese filled tortillini.
- Take 1 can of cream style corn.
Steps to make Chicken sweet corn and Tortellini chowder:
- Brown chicken breast and cook through.
- Add chicken stock and simmer 20 minutes to tenderize chicken.
- Remove chicken breast add water to boiling stirring to get the drippings into the broth.
- When boiling add tortellini and simmer 8 to 10 minutes until cooked through.
- Meanwhile cut chicken into small bite size pieces.
- Add chicken to pot stir in cream of chicken soup and cream style corn.
- Heat through. And serve with warm rolls.
- Optional add can of chopped green chiles for spice.
- Taste before adding salt.
If you find this Chicken sweet corn and Tortellini chowder recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.