Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pineapple fried rice with Thai red curry 😍😍😍 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple fried rice with Thai red curry 😍😍😍 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health rewards. These types of nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. However, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Almonds frequently provide a general increased sense of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple fried rice with thai red curry 😍😍😍 recipe. To make pineapple fried rice with thai red curry 😍😍😍 you only need 27 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pineapple fried rice with Thai red curry 😍😍😍:
- Take of Rice:.
- Use 1 cup of pineapple tidbits.
- Prepare 4 cups of cooked rice, preferably at least 1 day old.
- You need 4 Tbsp of oil for stir-frying.
- Provide 2 of onions thinly sliced.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of red or green chilli.
- Take 1/2 cup of roasted unsalted cashews.
- Use 1/2 cup of frozen peas.
- Use 1 of egg, beaten.
- You need 1/4 cup of raisins.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp. of chicken or vegetable stock 3 Tbsp. fish sauce.
- Use 2 tsp. of curry powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of sugar.
- Get 3 of spring onions, finely sliced.
- Take 1/3 cup of fresh coriander.
- Take of For Curry::.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of small onion, finely chopped.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of grated fresh ginger.
- Get 2-3 tbsp of Thai red curry paste.
- You need 1 kg of chicken thigh fillets, cut into 3cm (1 1/4in)pieces.
- You need 300 ml of coconut milk.
- Use 250 g of (green beans, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Onion cut into square pieces.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of fresh coriander leaves.
Steps to make Pineapple fried rice with Thai red curry 😍😍😍:
- Method For Rice: Swirl 3 Tbsp. oil around a wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the onions, garlic, and chilli, stir-frying for one minute, or until fragrant Push aside the onions, garlic, and chilli to make room for the egg…
- Add the beaten egg to the wok/pan, and stir fry quickly to cook (like making scrambled eggs). ).Mix together the chicken or vegetable stock, fish sauce curry powder, and sugar. Stir well, then add to wok/pan. Add the cashews and stir-fry for 30 seconds..
- Now add the prepared rice to the wok/pan. Stir-fry until all the rice has mixed with the sauce and is a uniform colour..
- Add the frozen peas, currents (or raisins), and pineapple. Stir-fry to mix in. Continue stir frying until everything is integrated (1-2 more minutes),, To serve, sprinkle with spring onion and coriander,,.
- Method For Curry: Heat the oil in a large saucepan and add the onions, garlic and ginger. Cook over a medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes. Add the curry paste and cook, stirring for 1 minute. Add the chicken and cook, stirring occasionally for 2 minutes..
- Add the coconut milk and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer gently, stirring occasionally, for about 20 minutes. The sauce should have reduced and thickened by this stage. Add the beans, stir well, and cook for about 5 minutes, or until tender..
- There should be enough sauce to easily coat the meat. If the mixture is very liquid, increase the heat and simmer until reduced. Season to taste and serve in bowls topped with a handful of coriander leaves, accompanied with steamed rice..
If you find this Pineapple fried rice with Thai red curry 😍😍😍 recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.