Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken curry idli recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken curry idli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken curry idli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making some simple changes.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry idli recipe. To make chicken curry idli you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken curry idli:
- Provide 4 of idli.
- Take 1/4 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Get 1 of tomato.
- You need 1 of green chilly.
- Take 1/4 tsp of pepper powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chicken gravy with some chicken pieces.
- Take 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide of Salt if required.
Instructions to make Chicken curry idli:
- Cut idlis into small pieces.
- Heat a pan with oil. Add mustard seeds and let it splutter..
- Add onion and sauté well. Add tomato and sauté until it becomes soft..
- Add cumin powder, pepper powder, turmeric powder and idli pieces..
- Stir it and add chicken gravy and chicken pieces. Add salt if it is required.
- Stir it and leave it in low flame for 10 mins.
- Serve hot..
If you find this Chicken curry idli recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.