Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of modest changes.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. You can cook chicken curry using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Curry:
- You need 6 pcs of chicken drumsticks (or any part available).
- Take of Diced potatoes, carrots, bell pepper.
- Prepare 2 cups of coconut milk.
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Provide of Minced garlic, onion & ginger.
- Prepare 2 pcs of bay leaves.
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Use 1 tsp of cayenne pepper (optional).
- You need 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper.
- Provide of (You can adjust ingredients according to your liking).
Steps to make Chicken Curry:
- Set a pot over medium heat. Saute garlic, onions and ginger for about 1 minute. Then add the chicken, cook it for about 5 mins..
- Add the curry powder, bay leaves, fish sauce, water and coconut milk. Mix well. Cook for 1 hour. Add a little water if it gets too dry..
- Add the potatoes, carrots and bell pepper. Mix well, cook for another 5 mins..
- Add the butter, salt & pepper to taste plus the cayenne pepper (optional). Simmer for 5 mins..
- Serve with steamed rice 🍚🍲 Enjoy! 🙂.
If you find this Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.