Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Bechamel based veggie chicken curry soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bechamel based veggie chicken curry soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bechamel based veggie chicken curry soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a few modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It can likewise be good for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you currently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bechamel based veggie chicken curry soup recipe. You can have bechamel based veggie chicken curry soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Bechamel based veggie chicken curry soup:
- Use of Bechamel sauce for thickening.
- Provide 1 of chicken breast.
- Get 1 of potato.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- Prepare of Small green pepper.
- Provide 4 of green chilli.
- Get 3 of cherry tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 of tattashe.
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- Provide of Parsley & chives.
- Prepare of Garlic ginger paste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of curry & turmeric powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of cumin & black pepper.
- Provide 2 of seasoning cube.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Bechamel based veggie chicken curry soup:
- Cut and prep veggies..
- Add little oil in a pot, add cumin, tumeric, curry, garlic ginger paste. And the onions, chilli and Saute..
- Then add in potatoes stir fry for a minute, Add chicken. Then tattashe,tomato, pepper and continue stir frying. Add seasoning and water. Cover and allow potatoes to cook..
- Add in the rest of the ingredients. Cover and cook for 1 minute. then mixin bechamel sauce into soup. Simmer for a minute and serve..
- Best served with rice or flat bread..
If you find this Bechamel based veggie chicken curry soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.