Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Khaman dhokla recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Khaman dhokla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Khaman dhokla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you most probably pick out lots of items out of habit. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. One healthy alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to khaman dhokla recipe. You can have khaman dhokla using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Khaman dhokla:
- Get 1 cup of Besan.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of citric acid.
- Get 1 tbsp of Suji.
- Take 3/4 cup of water.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get 5 tsp of Oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Provide 2 of Green chillies.
- You need 1 sachet of Eno fruit salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- You need as needed of Curry leaves few.
Instructions to make Khaman dhokla:
- Take besan in a bowl.Add 1tbsp Suji and mix.Add salt and 1tsp sugar and mix well..
- Add water and 1tsp oil.Mix nicely..
- Add citric acid now and whisk..
- Put water if besan is not of dropping consistency..
- Keep Dhokla vessel to steam/heat..
- Grease one thali.Add Eno to the besan batter and whisk fast with spatula..
- Pour it over greased than and immediately put in Dhokla vessel to steam..
- Cover lid and put flame on high for first 5mins.Then on medium for rest 15min..
- Open lid after 20mins in all and check if done by inserting a knife..
- Take out and cool the steamed Dhokla..
- Add some oil in Tadka pan.Heat it.Add curry leaves, Mustard seeds,gr chilli.Let them splutter..
- Put 5tbsp water+rest of the sugar and bring to a boil..
- Turn gas off.Cut the Dhokla in cubes..
- Pour above Tadka on Khaman Dhokla evenly.Serve hot with Chutney..
If you find this Khaman dhokla recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.