Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making some small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you most probably purchase lots of items out of habit. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan roasted red pepper soup recipe. You can cook vegan roasted red pepper soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup:
- Use 2 of large potatoes, peeled and diced.
- Prepare 1 of large white onion, diced.
- Provide 1/2 lb of baby carrots.
- Get 1 lb of cauliflower, riced.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 3 cups of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of nutritional yeast.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, smoked paprika, thyme.
- Use 2 (12 oz) of jars roasted red peppers.
Instructions to make Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup:
- In stock pot, add potatoes, onion, carrots, cauliflower, garlic and stock.
- Simmer on medium heat about 20 minutes or until veggies are soft.
- Add seasoning and red peppers (don’t drain).
- Using an immersion blender, purée until smooth.
- Adjust seasoning as you like.
If you find this Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.