Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Black bean chicken marsala recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Black bean chicken marsala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Black bean chicken marsala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than processed grains present in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to black bean chicken marsala recipe. You can cook black bean chicken marsala using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Black bean chicken marsala:
- Prepare of x3 chicken drumsticks.
- You need of x1 cn of black beans.
- Prepare 1/2 of butternut.
- Use of ⛾ of frozen vegetables.
- Take 1 tsp of marsala.
- Use 1 tsp of chicken spice.
- Provide 1 tsp of mixed herb spice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic and chilli.
- Get 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Take 2 of Tbp Coconut Oil… it comes in solid form but melts quickly.
Steps to make Black bean chicken marsala:
- 1. Add coconut oil when the pan/pot is hot enough (I check this by adding a piece of onion 1st. when it sizzles, the oil is ready for cooking).
- Pan fry the chicken pieces (chop the drumsticks into small pieces but leave some meat on the bone…..Do this when you have unexpected guests and don't have enough meat). Remove from pan once golden brown and has an aroma (you'll know😁).
- Add the Onion, Green pepper till soft & onion is see through but green pepper still greenish. Add the butternut.
- Add the spices and stir, then add back the chicken to mix all the flavours together.
- The Black Beans are already cooked so you only add them at the end, along with the mixed vegetables.
- And, once the flavours are mixed together, the meal is ready for consumption. Serve with tastic rice or basmati rice.
If you find this Black bean chicken marsala recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.