Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Spicy "Asian" Coconut Seafood & Vegetable Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy "Asian" Coconut Seafood & Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy "Asian" Coconut Seafood & Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Have a shot at eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Different nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. However, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy "asian" coconut seafood & vegetable soup recipe. You can cook spicy "asian" coconut seafood & vegetable soup using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy "Asian" Coconut Seafood & Vegetable Soup:
- Take of Yield: Serves 4 people.
- Use 6 cups of water.
- Get 2 cubes of chicken bullion (can substitute with chicken stock).
- Use 1 cup of green beans (cut in pieces).
- Take 1 cup of zucchini (cut in pieces).
- Use 1 cup of haddock (cut it pieces).
- Provide 1 cup of medium/large shrimp (peeled).
- Provide 1/2 cup of 'canned' coconut milk.
- Provide 1 Tablespoon of each of minced fresh ginger and garlic (cook in olive oil until bronzed).
- Get 4-6 of + tablespoons Thai Red Curry Paste.
- You need of Add seasonings you like: salt pepper, basil, cayenne or crushed red pepper, cilantro.
Instructions to make Spicy "Asian" Coconut Seafood & Vegetable Soup:
- Fill a pot with 6 cups of water, add the 2 cubes of chicken bullion. High heat. (For all intents let's call this 'the base pot'.).
- Add the coconut milk and thai red curry paste & stir..
- In another pot (a steamer), steam the veggies (green beans, zucchini) until soft. Then add the veggies to original pot of combined stock – chicken, coconut, curry paste (aka 'base pot')..
- In a small fry pan, add minced fresh ginger & garlic to oil, until bronzed. Then add to 'base pot'..
- Lastly, add the defrosted shrimp and haddock (cut in cubes) to the 'base pot'..
- Add all the seasonings you like: salt, pepper, basil, cayenne or crushed red pepper, cilantro. (You could also add cooked rice noodles to make it more filling)..
If you find this Spicy "Asian" Coconut Seafood & Vegetable Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.