Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Malaysian Curry Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Malaysian Curry Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malaysian Curry Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
These types of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. Even though you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to malaysian curry chicken recipe. You can cook malaysian curry chicken using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Malaysian Curry Chicken:
- Prepare 2 of Chicken meat.
- Take 300 ml of Coconut milk.
- Take of Malaysian curry pasta.
- Use 3 of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- Take of Olive oil.
- Take of Garlic powder.
- Provide of Option Cumin powder.
- Take To taste of chicken powder.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 of lemong grass.
- Provide of Water.
Instructions to make Malaysian Curry Chicken:
- Prepare all ingredients, cut cube potato, onion, tomato and chicken.
- Heat olive oil in a pot, add onion and fry until fragrant, add lemong grass, bay leave and fry for few minutes, add curry pasta and fry until you get nice smell of curry pasta..
- Add chicken meat and cook until chicken looks dry. Add boiled water and cook over high heat.
- Add potatoes, garlic powder and bring it to boil again, then turn into lower heat and cook untill potatoes get tender..
- Put in tomato coconut milk and bring it to boil again then turn into lower heat again and add chicken powder and sugar to taste..
- And Curry is getting ready. Place it in a bowl and springkle with chopped fresh chili,Serve it with rice, bread, chapati or else as you want, 😘.
If you find this Malaysian Curry Chicken recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.