Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Lababza Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Lababza Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Just about the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken lababza curry recipe. To cook chicken lababza curry you need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Lababza Curry:
- Prepare 1 kg of Chicken.
- You need 2 pcs of Onions.
- Provide 3 pcs of Tomato.
- Provide 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of chicken masala.
- You need leaves of coriander.
- Use Half of TSP lemon juice.
- Use of Salt.
- Use 100 ml of Mustered oil.
Steps to make Chicken Lababza Curry:
- Wash the chicken and marenate with ginger garlic paste, salt, lemon juice.. and leave for 30 min.
- Add some oil in pan and heat.. add cumin seed and then add onions and fry till golden brown.. add ginger garlic paste and sotte for 2 min.. now add tomatoes and salt.. when the tomatoes will be softened add masala powders (turmeric, red chilli, cumin, coriander).. when the masalas started to leave oil add chicken and fry it for 10 minutes.. when the chicken has been light softer then add chicken masala and cover up the lid of the pan in medium to low hit for 10 to 15 minutes…
- When the chicken almost cooked and started to leave water from itself add some coriander leaves and garnish with onions and coriander leaves.
- Server it hot with rotis or rice.. #Eiduladha.
If you find this Chicken Lababza Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.