Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked cordon Bleu with creamy chicken corn sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked cordon Bleu with creamy chicken corn sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
These sorts of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Even though you may already consume a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked cordon bleu with creamy chicken corn sauce recipe. To cook baked cordon bleu with creamy chicken corn sauce you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked cordon Bleu with creamy chicken corn sauce:
- Use 1 of chicken breast.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Garlic salt.
- Provide 4 slices of Mozzarella cheese(or any cheese).
- Use of Bread crumbs/flour/corn meal.
- Use of Melted margarine.
- Take of Sauce:.
- You need 2 tbsp of cream of chicken soup powder.
- Get 4 tbsp of canned in corn.
- Take 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Take 1/4-1/2 cup of milk.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Shredded cheese(optional).
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Baked cordon Bleu with creamy chicken corn sauce:
- Cut up chicken breast into fillets, salt and pepper them on both sides..
- Roll out one piece of chicken at a time in the flour/breading mixture until thin enough making sure to get both sides covered in crumbs..
- Add a slice of cheese onto every piece of chicken and roll closed, insert toothpicks to keep closed..
- Dip the chicken rolls into the melted margarine. Place on baking sheet. Bake in 350° oven for about 45 minutes or until done..
- Sauce: mix all ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to a boil, if sauce is too thick add more milk..
- Pour sauce over chicken and serve with mashed potatoes. ENJOY!.
If you find this Baked cordon Bleu with creamy chicken corn sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.