Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, merely making a few minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most likely pick out a lot of items out of habit. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot vegan split pea soup recipe. You can cook instant pot vegan split pea soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup:
- Use 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Use 2 of medium onions.
- Provide 2 cups of baby carrots.
- Provide 8 stalks of celery.
- Take 2 of bay leafs.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- Prepare To taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 lbs of dried green split peas.
- Provide 8 cups of water.
Steps to make Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup:
- In true Instant Pot style, chop up all the veggies and put them in the pot along with the rest of the ingredients. With regards to the salt and pepper, how much you add really depends on who you are feeding. I tend to go a little lighter because I like the pronounced pea flavor. My wife likes to go heavy as if there was a piece of ham added. No right or wrong here but just try to target your audience..
- Set the Instant Pot to cook for 30 minutes. Once it is done, let it naturally cool to open the lid. I prefer to leave it on Keep Warm for an hour or so when I have time in order to let the flavors circulate but that is optional..
- After you open the Instant Pot, use a hand blender to purée the soup..
If you find this Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.